Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Wish I Could Always Be A Sailor Bear


Hi, it's me, Klu.

I just have two more posts to do about my bacation of a lifetime. Here's one.

After we got off the David B, we stayed in Bellingham for a while. One day Big Mummy and Auntie E and I went to a bookstore and coffee shop in a place called Fairhaven. I looked out the window and pretended that I was still a Sailor Bear. Here's a picture of me looking out the window and Big Mummy being 'nonymous.

Then I read a book about a pirate. I'm glad we didn't 'counter any pirates when we were out on the David B. I think pirates might be a little scary. Here's a picture of me reading the pirate book.

Tomorrow I'll write my last post about my bacation of a lifetime. I feel sad that I'm not a Sailor Bear anymore. But once a Sailor Bear, always a Sailor Bear.

Love,
Klu

No comments:

Post a Comment