Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wilb'rina Looking At Her Amaryllis

Hi, it's me again, Klu the Bear.

Today I was lookin' at our amaryllis plants, and I 'membered I was gonna take some photos of them as they grew. 'Member how I did a post 'bout Wilb'rina lookin' at the dirt grow (it came in a funny hockey puck)? Well, that amaryllis is only 'bout an inch high now. But the other one, the one Big Mummy planted before Christmas, has been doin' some growin'. So I took a picture of Wilb'rina lookin' at it. It's 'bout the biggest amaryllis I ever saw.

Love,
Klu

4 comments:

Heather in Beautiful British Columbia said...

OOOOOHHHHH.... I wonder what color it will be Klu?

Monica said...

This is quite possibly the cutest blog I've ever seen.

emila said...

Hi Klu, thank you for the comment on my blog. It's such a great pleasure to be linked to your site. I love reading your blog and I will also put a link to you. Deal?

Heather in Beautiful British Columbia said...

Hey Klu, will you please send your email address to me at:

hugowantsamessage@hotmail.com

My Grandma Heather wants to send you something...

Thanks, from your friend, Hugo
http://hugosays@blogspot.com