Sunday, January 21, 2007

Wilb'rina Looking At Her Amaryllis

Hi, it's me again, Klu the Bear.

Today I was lookin' at our amaryllis plants, and I 'membered I was gonna take some photos of them as they grew. 'Member how I did a post 'bout Wilb'rina lookin' at the dirt grow (it came in a funny hockey puck)? Well, that amaryllis is only 'bout an inch high now. But the other one, the one Big Mummy planted before Christmas, has been doin' some growin'. So I took a picture of Wilb'rina lookin' at it. It's 'bout the biggest amaryllis I ever saw.

Love,
Klu

4 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHHHH.... I wonder what color it will be Klu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite possibly the cutest blog I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:58 PM

    Hi Klu, thank you for the comment on my blog. It's such a great pleasure to be linked to your site. I love reading your blog and I will also put a link to you. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Klu, will you please send your email address to me at:

    hugowantsamessage@hotmail.com

    My Grandma Heather wants to send you something...

    Thanks, from your friend, Hugo
    http://hugosays@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete