Friday, February 02, 2007

Roma Wants To Tell You 'Bout Standin' On Your Head

Hi, it's me, Klu.

After me and Roma wrote our ph'losophy yesterday, she wanted to tell you 'bout how to stand on your head, case you didn't know. So here's her 'structions.

Roma's Headstand 'Structions:

1. First, you gotta put your head on the floor, but not too close too the wall. Here's a picture of Roma puttin' her head on the floor.



2. Then you gotta do some balancin' on your head. Here's a picture of Roma balancin' on her head.



3. Then, while you're still doin' some balancin', you stick one leg in the air. Here's a picture of Roma stickin' one leg in the air.



4. Then, while you're still doin' some balancin', you stick the other leg in the air. Here's a picture of Roma stickin' her other leg in the air.



Roma's real good at doin' some headstands. Hannah G is real good at doin' some headstands too. I miss Hannah G somethin' fierce. And Samuel. But we're gonna get to see them real soon, cuz we're gonna have a party and do some bloggin' and some crochetin'. Um, I'm not gonna do the crochetin'. That's for girl bears. I'm a boy bear. My Big Mummy's gonna teach Hannah G how to crochet and my Auntie E's gonna teach her and Samuel how to write a blog. I'll take some pictures of our party. And when Samuel has his blog, I'll tell you the link.

Love,
Klu

No comments:

Post a Comment