Saturday, June 05, 2010

Me and the Bear-Sized Camera

Hi, um, it's me, Klu the Bear.

I didn't do my bloggin' for a long time, but Big Mummy bought a fancy new camera and she said it would take even better photos for my blog, so I decided I wanted to be a Famous Bloggin' Bear again. (I used to be a Famous Bloggin' Bear, you know, but then I stopped and started just doin' some playin' with the other kids and stuff.)

So I decided I'd take a portrait of Dars (she's a baby duck, you know) for my first blog with Big Mummy's new camera. Darsie didn't want to be in my portrait, but I told her she could play with my Powerful Mach 5 car that I got from the Cheerios package if she'd be in my portrait.

Big Mummy's new camera is bigger than our old one. Here's a picture of me trying to get ready to take a portrait of Dars.



I made Dars sit in front of the wall, so there wouldn't be any 'stractions in my portrait. ('Stractions are messes you don't want in your portrait. Big Mummy calls them 'stractions.)



Big Mummy's new camera is kinda heavy, and it wiggles around a lot. I took lots of portraits of Dars, and they came out crooked.



Then I got mad cuz Big Mummy's new camera was too big. So she said maybe I should go back to the old camera cuz it's more bear-sized. Here's a picture of me using the bear-sized camera.



'Cept by then Wilbs came over, and she and Dars got in a fight over my Powerful Mach 5 car that I got in the Cheerios package. So I never got to take a portrait of Dars. It's hard to take portraits of baby ducks, you know.



Love,
Klu the Famous Bloggin' Bear

PS. Big Mummy took this last photo with her fancy new camera. Isn't Wilbs the cutest pig you ever knew?

No comments: