Saturday, June 19, 2010

What I Saw This Morning When I Was Sittin' on the Balcony Doin' Some Lookin'

Hi, it's me, Klu the Bear.

This morning, I went out to sit on the balcony cuz it's summer and I like to sit on the balcony and do some lookin' around. And I noticed that the neighbor moved his trellises. They used to be squished up against his house, but now they're out in the middle of his patio. Here's a picture of me sittin' on the balcony doin' some lookin' at the neighbor's trellises.



I was sittin' on the balcony, doin' some lookin' around, and all the sudden I saw a baby bunny! It was the cutest baby bunny I ever saw. Here's a picture of the baby bunny. It was kinda doin' some hidin' in the bushes right by the neighbor's trellises, so I think it was the same baby bunny we saw in the planter boxes the other day.



I think the baby bunny was thinkin 'bout hoppin' into the planter boxes and doin' some eatin', but all the sudden 'long came a grown-up bunny and hopped into the planter box down at the end. Here's a picture of the grown-up bunny in the planter box down at the end.



The grown-up bunny had a taste of pretty much everything in the planter box down at the end.



Then it did some hoppin' down the row of planter boxes. It kinda 'nored one that didn't have so much in it, and went to the planter box with the 'matoes. Here's a picture of it havin' a taste of the 'matoes.



Then it did some sniffin'. Here's a picture of the grown-up bunny doin' some sniffin'.



Then it did some diggin' by the 'matoes. Here's a picture of it doin' some diggin' by the 'matoes. (You can see the dirt doin' some flyin'.)



Then it did some more hoppin'.



And some more eatin'. Here's a picture of it eatin' some flowers from the pepper plants.



Then I guess it got tired of the planter boxes, cuz it hopped away with a piece of pepper flower stickin' out of its mouth. Here's a picture of it right before it hopped away with a piece of pepper flower stickin' out of its mouth.



Love,
Klu the Bear

PS. I wonder where the baby bunny went?

No comments: