Sunday, June 20, 2010

You Can Vote 'Bout the Neighbor and the Bunnies By Leavin' Me A Comment

Hi, it's me, Klu the Bear.

I went out on the balcony to do some lookin' just now, and the neighbor was out there doin' something funny with his planter boxes. He was still in his pajamas, and his bottom was stickin' up at me, and I wanted to take a picture of him doin' something funny with his planter boxes, but Big Mummy wouldn't let me. (His bottom look really funny, stickin' up at me. His pajamas were blue plaid.)



So I waited until he was done doin' something funny with his planter boxes. Here's some pictures of what he did with his planter boxes. I think he's tryin' to keep the bunnies from doin' some diggin' in his dirt and stuff.



He put tinfoil on the dirt, and then he put some rocks on top of the tinfoil. Here's a picture of his planter boxes with some tinfoil on top of the dirt, and some rocks on top of the tinfoil.





I came back inside and asked Big Mummy and Uncle Kerms if the tinfoil with the rocks on top of it would really keep the bunnies out of the planter boxes. Uncle Kerms said it would work but Big Mummy said it wouldn't work. So I 'cided to have a poll on my blog (Get A Klu). You can tell me your vote in the comments or on my Facebook page, and I'll do some addin' and stuff. And then I'll tell you what happens next.

Love,
Klu the Curious Bear

PS. I'm not gonna tell you what I'm votin' for, but I whispered it in Big Mummy's ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment