Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Am I a Famous Bear Now?

Hi, it's me, Klu, and I feel all squigly on the inside. I just read my comments on my blog, and somebody put a link to my blog on their website, cuz they like to play Bubble Bees too. Huh. Maybe I'm a famous bear now. I'm a little scared. I keep looking at the weird crease on my tummy, and I don't know if I want to be famous anymore. I never noticed the weird crease till I got famous. I have a funny tingly feeling in my paws right now. Cuz now everyone knows that I like to play Bubble Bees. Is this how the big movie stars feel? Like, um, I don't know if I'd like it if me and my Big Mummy were in the supermarket and there was a picture of me on the front of one of those magazines. And the headline said, 'Klu's Tummy Crease Gets Weirder.' I might feel shy. But I do like to play Bubble Bees a lot.




If you want to look at the website where I'm a famous bear, here it is: http://blogoftheday.org/page/112125

You wanna know what I think is funny? I go rock-climbing a whole lot more than I play Bubble Bees, but maybe I'm gonna be a famous bear because I play Bubble Bees. I'm better at rock-climbing. My paws are made for climbing, more than for using a 'puter.

Love,
Klu

No comments: