Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Klu's first post on his own blog

Hi, it's me, Klu. I just started my blog today. I have to have Big Mummy help me with the typing, cuz my paws are too big. Sometimes they get in the way. But I tell her what to say. Sometimes I do my own typin', but then it looks like this:

cdsafvrkjenver oeooivg 30rgr kjkjd jkj

I don't think you can read that very good.

I'm gonna do lots of stuff on my blog. First, I gotta show you all the kids. You don't get to see Big Mummy cuz she's gonna be 'nonymous. Prob'ly Auntie E wants to be 'nonymous too. But I'll tell you lots about them. And you can see all the other kids, cuz they don't want to be 'nonymous. 'Cept maybe Roma, cuz she's already famous.

I'm gonna go take some photos and movies now. I'll be back soon.

Love,
Klu

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Klu is your muscles soar after that rock climbing expedition? Great to see the kids and cousins -they must be from another branch of the family - looks can deceive hey!!

Anonymous said...

dEAR kLU:
I am glad your inner child is out. As you know mine never went in. For fun, though I have a feeling you have already done this, reading SAARK books is great for unlocking creativity. You can read them at the bookstore while you drink coffee. I think blogging is a fun idea. I am living near St. Louis for the school yr. assisting in an autism classroom. Lots of fun. A good book to read: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night. it was number one in the UK across the board in 2004. I plan to work at school then play/travel/mission for the summer (nless I have to do it sooner). Blessings, Nancy Armour Heard Cannon Heard (in case you never heard my real warfare name (spiritual, that is also my honest to goodness name). PS: Klu, you're a good speller.

Anonymous said...

hiya klu

hope u are ok

Anonymous said...

hi klu i like your blog


hannah g.

Anonymous said...

hey klu i love the hand stand pic it just cracks me up your freind Jack G