Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I Think I'm A Boring Bear Today


Hi, it's me, the maybe-Boring Bear, Klu. I think I'm not a Famous Bear today. Famous Bears do stuff like go rock-climbing and play Bubble Bees. But today I'm just a Boring Bear. Cuz all I'm doin' is eating Oreos with my brother, Bruno. (He's a dog, 'member?) This is a picture of us eatin' Oreos and drinking milk. We're drinkin' milk cuz the Oreos package says that they're milk's favorite cookie. I actually thought they were my favorite cookies. But milk goes good with Oreos.

My Big Mummy just said I'm not a Boring Bear. She said I'm just having an ordinary day. So maybe I'm an Ordinary Bear today. When I'm an Ordinary Bear, I don't worry as much about those 'specatations about my blog, or the weird crease on my tummy. I just think about how much I love Bruno, my brother, and how Oreos and milk taste really good together.

Wanna know what I'm gonna do next on my blog? Me and the other kids are writing a play. We're gonna put the play on a stage, and take pictures of us in our costumes. And Big Mummy will type the play onto my blog, so you can read what it says. I don't know what it's gonna be about yet, but we'll discover that soon.

If you were here, I'd share my Oreos with you.
Love,
Klu

No comments:

Post a Comment