Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Me, Klu, and My Magic Carpet




Hi, it's me, Klu, again. I really like writing on my blog. I woke up really early this morning, but I had to wait till Big Mummy got up and turned her 'puter on. Then I had to wait while she ate her Cheerios and drank her tea. (Janna Ganna Lois Cheerio's whole family is named after Cheerios. They live on Bass Rock in Scotland. That's a big rock where lots of gannets live. But Janna lives with us, cuz we 'dopted her. That's what 'dopted kids do -- they live with their new family. I'm 'dopted too. My family is from Ikea.)

But that wasn't what I wanted to write about this morning. I wanted to show you my magic carpet. Sometimes when Big Mummy and Auntie E aren't home, we kids play lots of fun games. Sometimes I put on my sheik costume, and I fly my magic carpet across the desert, and I rescue the princess. (Usually, we make Roma be the princess cuz she's the right size for me to rescue on the carpet.) Here's some pictures of me on my carpet.

Okay, I'm gonna go eat some Cheerios now. Huh. And wake up Auntie E and the other kids so they can read my blog: Get a Klu. Huh.

Love,
Klu the Bear

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:05 AM

    Hey, Kluski!

    Your blog is the BEST! Pictures and everything! I am so impressed :-)

    Will you take me for a ride on your magic carpet? I know I might not fit, but maybe I could hang on to the back? What do you think?

    love, tia

    ReplyDelete