Thursday, April 26, 2007

Our New 'Partment



Hi, um, it's me, Klu the Bear.

I'm gonna write a longer post later today, but I just wanted to show you a picture of our new 'partment. I kinda feel like doin' some cryin' cuz I'm gonna miss Auntie E and the cousins something fierce. But I'm kinda 'cited too cuz our new 'partment has a bird feeder in the garden and we can see a mountain. And it's real close to Uncle Kermit's house, so he can visit us all the time.

Tomorrow is the day that me and the other kids are gonna make dinner for Uncle Kermit. I woke up so 'cited this morning that I asked Big Mummy if we could start makin' it today, but she said no, it wouldn't taste as good and we had to wait till tomorrow. But she said if I wanted to help get ready, I could clean the bathroom. But I said I didn't want to. I've got some playin' to do.

Love,
Klu the Bear

1 comment:

Becky L said...

thats a nice place. i like the yard