Tuesday, April 10, 2007

There's Another Get A Klu, But They're Hats, Not Bears!

Hi, it's me, Klu the Bear, not Klu the Hat.

Auntie E made a 'scovery last night. There's another Get A Klu, but it's hats, not bears. Here's the link. I like the bears wearing hats.

Get A Klu

I wish I didn't have to wait a whole year for my birthday again, cuz I'd like to have that yellow hat with the black band. But maybe it would be too big for me. I can't tell how big that bear is. Maybe it would only fit Blu, cuz his head is fatter than mine. (He's got more stuffin'.)

Love,
Klu the Bear (not Klu the Hat)

5 comments:

Becky L said...

the hat might make another nice nest for Darla. But then she'd never come out, and you wouldnt get a good picture of her.

Anonymous said...

Dear Klu,

Your fans miss you! Where ya been? Is Big Mummy too busy with Uncle Kermit? Gosh, grownups get crazy when they're in love, huh?

Your biggest fan (guess who?)

Abigail S said...

Maybe you can get the hat for Christmas!

Linseed said...

see if you can sneak a 'nonymous picture of Uncle Kermit - I can't wait!

Auntie Linseed

Anonymous said...

I miss you, Klu. I told my friend yesterday that I needed a Klu fix. Uncle Kermit must be real special.