Thursday, May 03, 2007

I Decided Somethin': Bears Don't Like Movin'

Hi, it's me, Klu. And Blu's here too. We just decided somethin': bears don't like movin'. We both got really 'cited when we first saw the new 'partment, cuz it's really close to Uncle Kermit's house, and it's next to some mountains, and bears like mountains a lot, you know. But then Big Mummy started doin' some packin' and we can't find our toys and the house is crazy and Blu and Roma and Bianca and Auntie E are goin' away. I sat in the laundry basket and did some cryin' just now, but I didn't take any photos of that. Blu got in the laundry basket too, and we did some cryin' together. I'm gonna miss Blu somethin' fierce. He's the best bear I know. Nobody else can do some bear ballet and some walkin' quite as good as Blu. I don't want him to go away.

That's all. I don't want to write anymore. So there.

Love,
Klu the Sad Bear

2 comments:

Heather in Beautiful BC said...

Oh, Klu I'm sorry to hear you are sad about moving - perhaps you can write letters to Blu!

I loved your Mac n' Cheese pictures - it looked like you had a lot of fun making dinner.

I hope you feel happy again soon.

Anonymous said...

You seem to have a pretty active life for a soft toy ... seeing your photos you confirm a longheld suspicion of mine: that the teddies and toys and dolls all DO get up to mischief in the attick the moment our backs are turned!! Found you btw, with a hop on the Random Blog button. I'm a blogger too. My main one's called gledwood2.blogspot - that's my online journal where people come to read my daily "confessions"/whatever. I also started up 2 video blogs last week. You're welcome to come by if you like! Take it easy!
Gledwood "vol 2" ...