Thursday, June 14, 2007

The 'Citing-est Thing: We're Back Online



Hi, it's me, Klu.

We're FINALLY back on the internet at our house. I'm really 'cited cuz I didn't like writin' my blog (Get A Klu) in the coffee shop with free wireless. And my Big Mummy was drinkin' too much coffee. She gets cranky if she drinks too much coffee. But we're back online now. You can't really tell in my photo, but me and Wilb'rina are watchin' the lights blinkin' on our router.

Now that we're FINALLY back on the internet at our house, I'll tell you more 'bout our bacation of a lifetime in my next post. I made a 'scovery lately: movin' is hard work. We still have some boxes that we haven't unpacked yet, and I can't find one of my Hot Wheels cars. But it's not quite a 'Zaster Zone anymore.

Love,
Klu the Connected Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment