Friday, June 29, 2007

Here's The Next Post 'Bout Our New Bacation

Hi, it's me, Klu.

When we woke up in the morning (after Blu did some snorin' all night) we 'scovered that Auntie E and the kids live in the most beautiful place in the whole world. It's funny when you drive to a place at night and you can't see it. When you open your eyes in the morning, you make lots of 'scoveries. Our first 'scovery was that Jackson is the most beautiful place in the whole world ('cept for some places in Scotland and some other places in Washington and where we live in Colorado and stuff). Auntie E and the kids live right at the bottom of a ski mountain. Blu took me outside even before we ate breakfast (bears like breakfast, you know, but we couldn't wait) and showed me the ski mountain. Here's a photo of us lookin' at the ski mountain. I can't wait to go back in the winter to do some skiin'. You can tell that I'm Klu and he's Blu cuz his head is bigger than mine. He's still got more stuffin' than me.



We were bein' real quiet when we went outside, but Roma must have heard us, cuz she came out to look at the ski mountain too. I love Roma a lot, but I felt kinda squiggly inside when she came out, cuz me and Blu were talkin' 'bout some bear stuff, and we had to be polite and talk 'bout other stuff so Roma wouldn't feel left out. Here's a picture of us still lookin' at the ski mountain. A few days later, we hiked almost to the top. It was funny to be on a ski mountain when there wasn't any snow.



While we were sittin' there talkin' 'bout other stuff so Roma wouldn't feel left out, all the other kids woke up and came out too. Wilbs woke up cuz she was hungry. Pigs are pretty much always hungry, you know. Darla woke up cuz she wanted to look for another nest. I don't know why Bianca woke up. Here's a picture of all of us kids lookin' at the ski mountain.



Big Mummy came out just then and saw us all sittin' in the chair and said she needed to take a picture of us. So here's a picture of all us kids.



After we got done lookin' at the ski mountain, we went inside and Auntie E made us scrambled eggs. Um, maybe I need to go ask my Big Mummy if she'll make me scrambled eggs for lunch. My tummy is doin' some growlin'. Huh. Huh. That's funny. Sometimes bears growl with their voice cuz they're mad, and other times they growl with their tummy cuz they're hungry. Right now I'm just hungry.

Love,
Klu

1 comment:

Linseed said...

how beautiful Klu!

Auntie Linseed