Thursday, June 07, 2007

Makin' My Big Mummy Wake Up

Hi, it's me, Klu the Wake-Up Bear.

I had to do some interruptin' of my story 'bout our bacation of a lifetime. I'll tell you 'bout our bacation next time. This time I have to tell you 'bout something funny that happened this morning.

My Big Mummy is a good sleeper, so sometimes I get impatient for her to wake up in the mornings. Today I was feelin' impatient, so I was waitin' for her to wake up. She opened her eyes and she made a funny, squinchy face when she saw me.



She said, "Klu, I'm not ready to wake up yet. Can you please stop staring in my face." So I looked away.



She closed her eyes again, so I just did some more waitin'. Then she opened her eyes and said, "Klu, why do you have to get right up in my face every morning?"



I didn't know the answer to that question. But I backed up and did some thinkin' 'bout it all.



When my Big Mummy opened her eyes again, I told her it was cuz I was so happy to see her every day. Then she smiled at me and gave me a kiss.



I love my Big Mummy.
Love,
Klu the Bear

2 comments:

  1. i know how big Mummy feels in that respect. Give her time and she'll be her usual cheerful self!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! That's so sweet, Klu!

    ReplyDelete