Saturday, June 02, 2007

Me and Some Shells -- I Like Shells

Hi, it's me again, Klu the Bear.

I wanted to write a post today about shells. I like shells a lot. When we were on the beach in 'Lympia, me and Uncle Kermit picked up lots of shells. I'm real good at pickin' up shells, so I helped Uncle Kermit choose which shells he should pick up. Here's a picture of me and some of our shells.



I wanted to show you a picture of Uncle Kermit's bathroom, where he put the shells, but I can't. I took the picture, but we forgot to bring the cord to plug the camera into Big Mummy's 'puter. So I'll 'pload that picture the next time I can use the internet. Why do grownups always put shells in bathrooms? I put my shells by my pillow so I could look at them in the morning when I wake up.

We're not gonna have internet at our house for a few more days, cuz the company made a mistake. I think my Big Mummy said a bad word when she found out. It's drivin' us crazy to have to go to the coffee shop to get our email. And I felt a little 'barrassed the other day to write my blog in public. But I didn't want to let my fans down.

Love,
Klu the Bear

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 PM

    Klu!

    Boy did I miss YOU! While you were having your 'ventures, I was having 'ventures, too, where the grizzly bear live. Mr Gumbles and I are having lots of fun 'sploring the beautiful mountains and looking for moose and deer. Maybe you can come visit me sometime soon? Mr Gumbles even said, "Please!" So you gotta come visit, okay?

    Love, Auntie E

    ReplyDelete
  2. i asked some of my friends where the grizzly bears live, but no-one can give me an answer Auntie E.

    Klu, I hope you & big Mummy get the internet soon, as I miss your adventures!

    Auntie Linseed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sometimes "Big Mummy's" accidentally say bad words. Its unfortunate but hard to catch in time.

    ReplyDelete