Thursday, November 15, 2007

Doin' some swingin'

Hi, um, it's me, Klu the Bear again.

I like bein' a Bloggin' Bear again. When I wasn't a Bloggin' Bear, I missed it lots. Bloggin' makes me happy cuz I can tell my fans 'bout all my 'ventures.

After me and Speedy got done doin' some slidin' with Ewey and Natalie, (Ewey is a lamb who looks like Bianca, only she's bigger, and Natalie is a little girl who kinda reminds me of Hannah G, only she's littler), we decided to do some swingin'. Here's a picture of all of us doin' some swingin'.



Speedy was really good at doin' some swingin'. I didn't know turtles could balance so good. Turtles are kinda surprisin'. Here's a photo of Speedy doin' some swingin'. He had to kick his little back legs really hard to make himself go. It was the cutest thing I ever saw.



Ewey and Speedy got to swing in the rings, but I did my swingin' on a bar. Here's a picture of me swingin' on the bar.



After a while, the bar started to hurt my tummy. So I decided to do some climbin'. Here's a picture of me doin' some climbin' up the chain of my swing.



I gotta go do some playin' now, but I'll write more tomorrow 'bout climbin' in the tree. Now that I think 'bout it, our bacation was almost a bacation of a lifetime cuz we got to do some climbin' and stuff. Plus we got to meet Uncle Kerms's family. Uncle Kerms (rhymes with worms) was a little boy once. Huh. Huh. That makes me laugh.

Love,
Klu the Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment