Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Doin' Some Thankin'

Hi, it's me again, Klu the Bear.

Um, it's Saturday night and we're 'bout to eat pizza and watch a movie, but I asked Uncle Kerms if I could quick use his 'puter to write my blog cuz I 'ploaded some photos the other day. Then I forgot 'bout my blog for a few days. But I just 'membered it now.

Me and Speedy and Uncle Kerms and Big Mummy went to Estes Park for Thanksgiving. I like Thanksgiving cuz you get to do some thankin'. I'm thankful for Speedy and Uncle Kerms and Big Mummy and Auntie E and Wilbs and Darla and Roma and Blu and Bianca and Uncle Gumbles and um, lots of other things, like chocolate and stuff.

Anyway, um, me and Speedy went on a hike with Big Mummy and Uncle Kerms. We saw two big boy elks. That was 'citin'. Then we saw mountain lion tracks everywhere in the snow. Tracks are footprints. The mountain lion footprints were really big. That made me feel funny in my tummy. I don't want to get eaten by a mountain lion. But we never saw the mountain lion, just the tracks.

When we got back to the car, Speedy and I climbed up a fence while Big Mummy and Uncle Kerms were puttin' their packs in the car. Here's a picture of us climbin' up on the fence.



When we got home, me and Speedy were really tired and kinda cold, so we got in Big Mummy's hat and took a nap. Here's a picture of us takin' a nap in Big Mummy's hat.



Uncle Kerms just took the pizza out of the oven so I gotta go now. Uncle Kerms is the best uncle ever. I love him a lot.

Love,
Klu the Bear

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:34 PM

    Oh, Klu, you're back. I'm so excited. My big mummy is typing this for me. I missed you so much. Now she can read to me at bedtime all about your adventures. I like Thanksgiving, too. For lots of reasons, but mostly cause you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you and speedy look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete