Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The 'Citin'-est Thing Ever: Roma Wrote A Post For My Blog (Get A Klu)

Hi, um, it's me, Klu.

I'm feelin' 'cited cuz Roma wrote a post for my blog (Get A Klu)! She sent it to me in an email. Here's the email. I miss Roma something fierce.

Love,
Klu the Bear

PS. My Big Mummy and Uncle Kerms ate lunch last summer at the restaurant where the moose is standin'.


Um, here's Roma's post:


Hi, Klu.

It’s me. Roma. You keep askin’ me to write a blog for you, but I feel a little shy. You’re a famous bloggin’ bear and I don’t want your fans to be dis’pointed. Maybe if I write you about some of the things that are important in my life, you can tell your fans about them.

One thing that’s very important to me in my life here in Wyoming is moose. Do know what a moose is Klu? They are LOTS bigger than you or me or even our big mummies. They are sometimes shy like me, and they are vegetarian. That means they only eat plants. They don’t eat bears or muppets or kids, which makes me really glad.

I get to see moose a lot where I live. In the winter, they have to find lots of food, and it’s hard to find plants in the snow. The more snow there is, the more they come down from the mountainside to find plants in the town. That’s what happened with this little moose. Isn’t he cute? I feel bad for him that he’s so hungry he tried to get into the restaurant. I wonder where his mom is? She must be lookin’ for him.



So that’s a little about my life, Klu. Do you think your fans will like it?

Love, Roma

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:00 PM

    Oh, Klu, please thank Roma for her blog. I've never seen a baby moose try to get in a restaurant. It is very sad if she is hungry. I hope she found her mom and got something to eat.

    ReplyDelete