Thursday, October 12, 2006

Kind of A Ordinary Day

Hi, it's me, Klu the Bear.

Today was kind of a Ordinary Day. I woke up when Auntie E was blowin' her nose really loud. (She makes a lot of noise when she blows her nose. Sometimes she sounds like one of them Canada geese.) Then I ate some Cheerios. I like Cheerios a lot. I like them cuz they fit just right in my paws. And if I'm bored, I can look through the hole in the center. (I eat them dry, cuz that's how my Big Mummy trained me to eat them.) Then I did some other bear-stuff. You know, normal things that bears do every day, like looking for honey to eat. Honey 'minded me of Bubble Bees, so I asked Big Mummy if I could play Bubble Bees, but she needed her 'puter. Then me and the other kids played for a while. We played in Janna Ganna's birdhouse. Blu made us laugh cuz he got his head stuck trying to go in the front door. (His head is bigger than mine, 'member? That's how you can tell us apart.) And we practiced basketball. I think Bianca is gonna be the best player on our team, cuz lambs are frisky and all. Then I can't 'member what we did next, but now it's time for me to write my blog. All 'bout my ordinary day.

I'll have a more 'citing day tomorrow, and I'll tell you all 'bout it.

Love,
Klu

No comments:

Post a Comment