Friday, October 13, 2006

Place Sticker on Forehead. Huh.

Hi, um, it's Klu.

I couldn't think of nothin' to write my blog about today, but I didn't want to let my fans down, so I just did something silly. I put a sticker on Bruno's head that says, 'Place Sticker on Forehead. Smile.' Then we took a picture of us in Janna's birdhouse. Here's the picture of us. Did it make you smile?


Love,
Klu

PS. I'll try to write a more 'citing post tomorrow, but sometimes I get Blogging Bear Block, and can't think of nothin'. But Big Mummy says it's important that I write a blog every day, even if I'm stuck. Can't wait for insp'ration, she says, or I'll never write a blog at all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:27 PM

    Hey Klu,

    What ya thinkin' bout lately? Maybe big Mummy needs to do a cheer for you, like a cheerleader, to encourage you to keep bein' a famous blogging bear. If big mummy can't think of a cheer I bet auntie e can.

    TTFN,

    Miss Kate

    ReplyDelete