Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It Wasn't Our Fault

Hi, it's me, Klu.

Me and Wilb'rina came out this morning, and the amaryllis was lyin' on the floor. So I did some 'vestigatin' to find out why. Wilb'rina just watched me in admiration. She's good at watchin' in admiration.

But just when I was doin' some 'vestigatin', Big Mummy came in. She got mad at us cuz she thought we knocked it over. But I told her it was already lyin' on the floor. She didn't believe me at first. She said, "Klu?" in that certain voice. But then I told her again that it wasn't our fault, and that time she believed me. Cuz I was just doin' some 'vestigatin' to find out why it was lyin' on the floor.



I'm glad she believed me.

Love,
Klu

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sad Klu... I hope the fall didn't ruin it... poor Big Mummy having to clean all that up - and you too!

    ReplyDelete