Hi, it's me, Klu the Bear.
I been doin' some 'vestigatin' 'bout memes and how they work, cuz I had so much fun enterin' the Bestest Blog Animal Carnival, and now I want to enter the Bestest Blog Meme Carnival. But to enter, you gotta have a post with a meme. I never did a meme before. So I asked all 'bout it, and a nice lady named Heather from Beautiful British Columbia did some 'splainin'. So now I gotta answer my meme questions. (I 'scovered a survey isn't quite like a meme, but I'm glad people answered my survey question: how do you feel 'bout snow?)
Here's a picture of me answerin' my meme, and Wilburina lookin' on in adm'ration. Wilburina likes to look on in adm'ration when I do cool stuff.
1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
* I asked Roma what a vice is, cuz she knows lots of words. She didn't know so she asked Auntie E. Auntie E was real busy, but she said it was a bad thing you do even though you know it's a bad thing. I didn't know what to pick, cuz I always get in trouble when I do bad things. Like forgetting to tell Wilburina she shouldn't put her head in a plastic bag cuz she might die. And throwing my spoon at Blu cuz his nose was better than mine for balancing a spoon. (He's always better than me at everything.) I think I got lots of vices, not just one.
2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
* I would make it so I could go on a bacation of a lifetime all the time, and eat more than one piece of toffee a day.
3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
* I like Lowly Worm and his Apple Car from Richard Scarry a lot. I 'dentify with him cuz I'd like to have an Apple Car.
4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
* If I could live one day in my life over again, I'd go back and have my bacation of a lifetime on Uncle Captain J's boat, the David B, and I'd look at the whales again. I didn't want the whales to swim away, cuz it was the 'citing-est thing I ever saw. (You can read all 'bout my bacation of a lifetime on Uncle Captain J's boat in my September 2006 posts.)
5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
* I'd like to spend the day with Willy Wonka, cuz I'd like to see his chocolate factory. But I don't know if that's goin' back in history or not, cuz I don't know if he's dead yet. Don't you have to be dead to be in history?
6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
* I wish I could have our flat in Scotland back. We had a bunk bed that we slept in sometimes (when the neighbors were makin' some noise and we couldn't sleep in our own bed). I liked that bunk bed a lot. It was the 'citin'-est place ever to do some playin'. I miss Scotland something fierce.
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
* These questions have lots of hard words. I had to go ask Roma what a contribution was. She said it was something you give away to be nice to someone else. Or something you do to be nice to someone else. So I think I do lots of important contributions. I make Auntie E laugh when she's sad. I give the other kids lots of hugs. And sometimes I share my toffee with Wilburina, 'specially if she says she'll share hers back with me.
8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
* Well, my one hidden talent that nearly no one knows 'bout used to be bloggin'. But now I've got so famous that everyone knows I'm a bloggin' bear. Blu has a hidden talent for doin' some Bear Ballet, but I can't do that very good cuz my toes point in and get caught on each other. Maybe I have a hidden talent for eatin' lots of toffee, but Big Mummy doesn't let me practice very much.
9. What is your most cherished possession?
* My Big Mummy just came in, and I asked her if Janna Ganna and Wilburina and Bruno and Blu and Bianca and Roma and Samuel counted as possessions. She said no. But I couldn't think of nothin' else.
10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
* I'm not done growin' up yet, but I think it's Blu. He's my best friend in the whole world, and I love him a lot. He's really good at everything.
11. What one word describes you better than any other?
* The one word that describes me better than any other is Bear. I'm a Bear.
Now I gotta say, 'Tag, you're it,' to four other people. I wish I could say it to my friend Hannah G (she's Samuel's Big Mummy now, cuz she 'dopted him), but she doesn't have her own blog yet. (I miss Samuel something fierce.) I'm gettin' real tired now, cuz memes take a lot of work. Maybe I'll write a tag for someone tomorrow. I think I'll do a little sleepin' now.
Klu the Tired Bear