Saturday, February 10, 2007

'Spectations Again

Hi, it's me, Klu the Bear.

I can't think of a post to write today. I got nervous cuz of all those 'specations 'bout my blog, now that I'm a Famous Bloggin' Bear. 'Spectations make me notice the weird crease in my tummy again. I hadn't noticed it for a while, but I woke up this morning and thought 'bout being a Famous Bloggin' Bear, then I noticed the weird crease on my tummy again.

Um, I gotta tell you 'bout my voice. Last night I met my Big Mummy's friend, the one she was doin' some thinkin' 'bout. And he was surprised cuz I don't have a high, squeaky voice. He thought I was gonna have a high, squeaky voice. But I'm a boy bear, you know. Boy bears don't have high, squeaky voices. I guess he thought cuz my Big Mummy has a high, squeaky voice that I would have a high, squeaky voice too. But I have a low, boy bear voice. I just wanted to tell you that. I'd be 'barrassed if you thought I had a high, squeaky voice.

That's all the stuff I can think of right now.

Love,
Klu

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about the crease on your tummy. It's a part of you, and you are a special bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never for one second thought you had a high squeaky voice. :-)

    ReplyDelete