Sunday, December 14, 2008

Attacked By Evil Kitty

Hi, um, it's me, Klu the Bear.

I was gonna write a post 'bout how we're babysittin' a kitty this weekend and how it's the 'citin'-est thing ever, but now I'm gonna write a post 'bout how it's the scariest thing ever. That's cuz the kitty we're babysittin' goes back and forth from Nice Kitty to Evil Kitty really fast. (Her real name's Ella, but I just call her Nice Kitty or Evil Kitty.)

Here's a picture of her when she's bein' Nice Kitty. Isn't she the best kitty you ever saw?



Nice Kitty was doin' some nice playin' on the floor with her stick and her wad of paper. Here's a picture of her bein' Nice Kitty and doin' some nice playin'.



I wanted to do some playin' with her, as long as she stayed bein' Nice Kitty. So I went and sat on the floor by her. I really wanted to do some playin' but I was feelin' a little nervous she might turn into Evil Kitty.



Nice Kitty saw me sittin' on the floor and she came over. First she just did some sniffin'. She's kinda big, so I sat real still while she did some sniffin', even though her whiskers were ticklin' me.



Then she gave me a kinda nice hug, 'cept she pushed me over with her back feet.



Then she threw me to the ground, but she was still kinda givin' me a hug.



Then she got me into a paw lock.



Then all the sudden she turned into Evil Kitty and started bitin' my ear. I got scared and held my paws over my head. Here's a picture of Evil Kitty bitin' my ear and me holdin' my paws over my head.



Then Evil Kitty went completely 'zerk. She grabbed me in the neck and started flingin' me everywhere.



I tried hittin' her, pow POW, but she's just kept flingin' me and flingin' me. It was the scariest thing ever. I had to shout for Big Mummy to rescue me. Here's a picture of Evil Kitty flingin' me everywhere, and Big Mummy rescuin' me.



As soon as Big Mummy rescued me, Evil Kitty turned back into Nice Kitty.



I don't like Evil Kitty very much.

Love,
Klu the Bear

PS. My ear hurts where she bit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment