Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It Didn't Work

Good morning, um, it's me, Klu the Bear.

Guess what?! I went out on the balcony yesterday to do some lookin', and the neighbor's tinfoil to keep the bunnies out of his planter boxes didn't work. Here's some pictures of the tinfoil not workin'.







Here's some pictures of the baby bunny that made the tinfoil not work.





Then I went out and did some lookin' just now, and look what the neighbor did to his planter boxes! Here's some pictures of what the neighbor did to his planter boxes!





Then the baby bunny came back to do some lookin' at what the neighbor did to his planter boxes. (Two grown-up bunnies came too, but I didn't get any good pictures of them.) Here's a picture of the baby bunny comin' back to do some lookin' at what the neighbor did to his planter boxes. Isn't it the cutest baby bunny you ever knew?



Here's a picture of the baby bunny's bottom, behind one of the flower pots.



Here's a picture of the baby bunny by the neighbor's door.



Um, everyone who voted that the tinfoil would work was wrong. Uncle Kerms thought the tinfoil would work, but he was wrong. But I think the bricks and chicken wire will keep the bunnies from diggin' in the neighbor's dirt. But can't they still hop up and eat his begetables?

Love,
Klu the Bear

PS. I used to want to 'dopt the baby bunny, cuz it's the cutest baby bunny I ever knew, but I don't want to now. Bunnies are a lot of trouble. Almost as much trouble as Wilbs (she's a pig, you know).

No comments:

Post a Comment