Wednesday, June 09, 2010

It Was An Accident -- I Didn't Mean To Do It

Hi, um, it's me, Klu the dry Bear. (Huh, huh, that's funny but you don't know why yet 'til I tell you my blog.)

Um, Big Mummy has a rose bush that she planted in front of our door. She has to water it every day, cuz it needs water to do some growin' and stuff. This morning I wanted to help her water the rose bush. So she carried the watering can down and put it on the ground by the rose bush so I could tip it over. Here's a picture of me trying to tip the watering can over.



The watering can was pretty heavy with all that water in it, so I had to do a lot of tryin' to tip it over. Here's a picture of me doin' a lot of tryin' to tip it over.



Here's a picture of me gettin' a better grip on the watering can and doin' some more tryin' to tip it over.



Then all the sudden, the watering can just tipped over. But just at the same sudden, Dars came out of the house. She was practicin' doin' some flyin', and she did a little flyin' and landed right in front of the rose bush, just when the watering can tipped over. The water came out of the watering can so hard it knocked her over into the mud. Here's a picture of Dars after she was done bein' knocked over by the water comin' out of the watering can.



She said "MWACK" in a really mad voice. She was the maddest duck I ever saw. Here's a picture of her bein' the maddest duck I ever saw.



She was so muddy and wet that Big Mummy had to carry her inside in the watering can. She kept sayin' lots of really angry "mwacks." Here's a picture of her inside the watering can, bein' the maddest duck I ever saw.



Big Mummy had to put her right into the sink for a bath. Here's a picture of her in the sink, at the beginning of her bath.



She's all dry and clean now, but she's still kind of mad at me.

Love,
Klu the Bear

PS. I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't know she was gonna do some flyin' just then.

No comments:

Post a Comment