Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Snickers Bar That Big Mummy Gave Me For Doin' Some Advertisin'

Hi, um, it's me, Klu the Bear, and I'm mad at Wilbs today. She's a pig, you know, and most of the time she's the best pig I ever knew. But sometimes it's hard to have a pig for a sister.

I just noticed a few minutes ago that I had that hollow place in my tummy, even though I ate my breakfast. Maybe it's cuz I did lots of playin' after I ate my breakfast. So I 'cided I'd eat my fun-sized Snickers bar that my Big Mummy gave me for doin' some advertisin' on my blog 'bout her business, Magic Carpet Dance Arts. (That's where she sells stuff to grown-up ladies that do some belly dancin' and stuff.)

So I tried to open my fun-sized Snickers bar that Big Mummy gave me for doin' some advertisin' on my blog. Here's a picture of me tryin' to open my fun-sized Snickers bar. But bears have fur, you know, and that makes our paws kinda slippery. So I had to ask Big Mummy to start doin' some openin' for me.



I ate a few bites of my fun-sized Snickers bar. Here's a picture of my fun-sized Snickers bar after I ate a few bites.



Then Big Mummy started doin' some shoutin' and stuff from the other room, cuz she just sold somethin' on her website, Magic Carpet Dance Arts. (She gets really 'cited every time she sells somethin'.) So I ran into the other room to see what she was gettin' so 'cited 'bout. When I came back to the kitchen, I found Wilbs in my fun-sized Snickers bar. Here's a picture of Wilbs in my fun-sized Snickers bar.



I was so mad at her that I yelled at her and then I started to cry. Here's picture of Wilbs after I yelled at her.



Uncle Kerms came over to see why I was doin' some yellin' at Wilbs and some cryin'. He gave me a hug, and told me not to worry 'bout it -- that's just how pigs are sometimes even if you try to train them to behave -- and then he gave me another fun-sized Snickers bar out of the cupboard we kids can't reach.



I love my Uncle Kerms somethin' fierce. He's the best daddy I ever knew. I love Wilbs too, but sometimes she drives me completely crazy.

Love,
Klu the Bear

PS. After I ate my fun-sized Snickers bar that Uncle Kerms gave me, I didn't have that hollow place in my tummy anymore.

No comments: