Monday, June 14, 2010

Tonight Is Kinda Boring

Hi, um, it's me, Klu the Bored Bear. I couldn't think of anything to do after dinner. I already did lots of playin' and stuff with the other kids. And I wasn't 'llowed to watch a movie cuz it's not the weekend. So I just did some wanderin' round in the house.

Then I wandered into the garage cuz Uncle Kerms left the door open. I'm not s'pposed to go in there by myself, cuz there's lots of tools and stuff, but Uncle Kerms said it was okay tonight. But I was still kinda bored. Here's a picture of me sittin' in the water bottle cage on Uncle Kerms's road bike while it was up in the work stand.





When I got bored with sittin' in the water bottle cage, Uncle Kerms let me sit on his wheel truin' stand. (Truin' is what you do to make the wheels round and go straight and stuff.) Here's a picture of me sittin' one way on the Uncle Kerms's wheel truin' stand.



It wasn't very comfortable to sit that way on Uncle Kerms's wheel truin' stand, so I sat the other way. Here's a picture of me sittin' the other way.



That was kinda boring too, but then Uncle Kerms said I should do some gymnastics, like the men do in the 'Lympics. Here's a picture of me doin' some gymnastics like the men do in the 'Lympics.



That's when I got done bein' bored.

Love,
Klu the Bear

PS. I'm gonna go to bed now.

No comments: