Monday, September 06, 2010

I Wanna 'Dopt a Baby Porcupine

Hi, um, it's me, Klu the Bear, and I have a great idea! I wanna 'dopt a baby porcupine. Somebody sent Big Mummy an email with pictures of a baby porcupine. Here's a picture of the baby porcupine. It's smaller than Wilbs. Isn't it the cutest baby porcupine you ever knew?



I don't know if we can 'dopt the one in the pictures, cuz maybe it's already got a family, so maybe we gotta find a different baby porcupine to 'dopt.



Um, now I'm all confused cuz Big Mummy came in while I was writing my post and said it's not a baby porcupine after all; it's a baby hedgehog.



We just got on Wikipedia and looked at some pictures of hedgehogs and porcupines, and I think my Big Mummy is right: it's a baby hedgehog.



We just learned how hedgehogs can roll up inside their own skin, just like the baby hedgehog in this picture.



Um, so this is a kinda confusing post on my blog (Get A Klu) cuz I started out saying I wanna 'dopt a baby porcupine, but now I changed my mind. I wanna 'dopt a baby hedgehog. Don't they got the cutest ears and feet you ever saw?

Okay, I gotta go do some playin' with the other kids now.

Love,
Klu the Bear

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    I hate to tell you, but those a pictures of a baby hedgehog.

    ReplyDelete