Saturday, September 23, 2006

The David B and the Zodiac Go By Each Other

Hi, it's me, the Sailor Bear, Klu.

I had the best 'venture ever when I was a Sailor Bear on the David B. That's why I'm writing about it on my blog.

On the first day, after we left the marina (that's the place where Sailor Bears leave their boats when they're not sailin' them, remember?), I was looking out the window. Here's a picture of me looking out the window.







Then, the most exciting thing ever happened. This super-big sailboat came sailing by. I grabbed Big Mummy's camera and ran to the door of the pilothouse (that's the place where Uncle Captain J drives the boat from). This is a picture of the really big sailboat sailing by. It's called the Zodiac. That's why I called this post, 'The David B and the Zodiac Go By Each Other.'











We watched the Zodiac for a long time, cuz she was so pretty. (I wrote 'she' cuz 'member how I told you that boats are always ladies? I think that's funny. Huh.)





















I'm gonna post one more picture of the Zodiac by itself, cuz she's so pretty. But I'm gonna put it in another post, cuz I don't want to mess this one up.

Hey, I forgot to tell you that I got a comment from my friend Jack that he thinks I'm a really Funny Bear. I like to make people laugh. And I like getting comments. That means I'm still a Famous Bear, and my fans like me.

Love,
Klu the Sailor Bear

1 comment:

  1. hi Klu, hi big Mummy, hi aunty E!

    you sound like you're having a wonderful bacation!

    auntie linseed is back at her desk in Scotland now, enjoying your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete