Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Here's the first day

Hi, it's me, Klu.

Me and my Big Mummy and Auntie E all slept on the boat in the marina before we started on our journey. I didn't sleep very much, cuz I was so 'cited. I never was a Sailor Bear before.

When we woke up in the morning, Auntie Ch made us a 'mazing breakfast. My Big Mummy never makes me a breakfast like that. But this was a trip of a lifetime, so we had to get a 'mazing breakfast. The first picture is me and some blueberry muffins. I'm a bear, so I like blueberries.







The next picture is me looking out the window of the galley while we were still in the marina. The galley is a Sailor Word for the kitchen. The marina is where Sailor Bears keeps their boats when they're not sailin' them.






Then I helped Uncle J figure out the tides, cuz we wanted to go through Deception Pass, but the water was gonna be in a hurry to go the other direction so we couldn't go.

The last picture is me getting familiar with the instruments, so I could help Uncle J drive the boat.






Okay, I'm gonna publish this post now, and pick some more photos. I'm havin' a really good bacation, but I miss Bruno something fierce. Bruno's my brother, the dog. He didn't come on my bacation. I miss Roma too, and the other kids.

Love,
Klu the Sailor Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment