Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm Going Away on the David B (that's a boat)

Hi, it's me, Klu.

I just wanted to tell you that I might not be writing a blog every day for a little while, cuz I'm going for a ride on a boat. It's the David B. When I come back, I'll post lots of photos of me as a Sailor Bear. You can look at the link to the boat if you want to while I'm gone, and 'magine me riding on it.

www.northwestnavigation.com

Here's a picture that I drew of the David B and me being a Sailor Bear.

TTFN,
Klu (That means Ta Ta For Now. Huh. I like that. People in Scotland really said Ta Ta, but I never heard nobody say it in 'Merica.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage, Klu! Maybe the captain will let you steer the boat. We'd love to see a picture of you doing that. Are their any nice pirates on the ship?

Bye,

The G's

Anonymous said...

Hey Klu,

How was the boat? My grandparents live on a boat and I loved visiting them though the rocking would wake me up some times. Also if grandpa used the front thrusters it would always wake me from my nap. My friends and I were thinking of coming to visit you but mum said it's too far to come for just a day. I will email you some pictures we took the day when we tried to pack up and leave with out mum noticing. Mum though she too quick and caught us before we all managed to get out of bed.

Hope you had fun on the boat!

Eric the Viking who lives in Scotland