Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sorry, I Got 'Stracted Cuz of the Blizzard

Hi, it's me, Klu the Bear.

I didn't write a post for a few days cuz we just had a blizzard!!!! It was the 'citing-est thing ever! We had 30 to 35 inches of snow. 'Member how Big Mummy measured me a little while ago, and I was 9 and a half inches high? That means the snow was over my head. It was the 'citing-est! I was so busy playing that I forgot to be a Bloggin' Bear. Last night, me and Big Mummy and Auntie E went out for a snowshoe walk through our neighborhood in the dark. (I rode in Big Mummy's pocket, cuz the snow was too deep for my snowshoes.) It was really quiet, cuz everybody had to stay at home. And today me and the other kids made a snow cave, but I forgot to take pictures of it cuz I was too 'cited to play in it. It's dark now, but I'll take some photos tomorrow. Here's a picture of Big Mummy's car and Auntie E's truck in the background. Big Mummy's car is buried under a whole mountain of snow.

Love,
Klu

No comments:

Post a Comment