Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year from Me and All the Other Kids



Hi, it's me, Klu.

I just wanted to say Happy New Year from me and all the other kids. Here's a photo of all of us. It's not the best photo ever, but it's the only one I have of all the kids together, before Samuel went to be 'dopted by Hannah G. I wish I had asked Big Mummy to take some photos of all of us. I mean real photos, with us doin' some posin'. But she just took this photo of us on top of Mrs. B's dryer. We were getting dry after we played in the giant snow cave and did some sleddin' and had a snowball fight.

I liked 2006 a lot. I had lots of 'citing 'ventures, like sailing with Uncle Captain J on the David B and hearin' the elk bugling. I want to have some more 'ventures in 2007. That means I can start having more 'ventures tomorrow, cuz 2007 starts tomorrow.

Happy New Year!
Love,
Klu (and Bruno and Janna Ganna and Wilburina and Roma and Blu and Bianca (and Big Mummy and Auntie E)(and Samuel too, but he lives with Hannah G now (I miss Samual something fierce.)))

No comments:

Post a Comment