Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Just-Some-Stuff Blog


Hi, it's me, Klu the Bloggin' Bear.

Some days I write my blog about a topic. A topic is something you write about. Like Roma's Senior Photos. Or hearing the elks bugling. But other days I can't think of a topic. Today is a day like that. So I'm just gonna write some stuff.

I went with Big Mummy on a 'venture today. Well, it was just a mini-'venture. I can't tell you where we went, cuz it's a secret. But I like going places in the car. I like looking out the windows at everything. I saw a police car with its lights flashing. Maybe when I grow up, I can be a Policeman Bear, so I could drive a car really fast with its lights flashing. And I saw some snow. Bears like snow, 'member, cuz we have fur and fur keeps us warm in the snow. I hope it snows a lot tonight, so we can make another snowman tomorrow. Or maybe a snow-alien, like we made last time, with the scary eyes. Huh. It was funny, but I didn't really like it. I wanted it to look happy. Uncle Captain J said they had a whole foot of snow where they live. (They live close to the marina where the David B lives). If we had a whole foot of snow here, it would be over my head. I just got Big Mummy to measure me, and I'm nine and a half inches tall. Here's a picture of me being measured.

Love,
Klu the Nine-and-a-Half-Inches-Tall Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment