Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm Kinda Busy Playin' Today

Hi, it's me, Klu.

Big Mummy just asked me if I wanted to write a post for my blog, but I'm kinda busy. Me and the other kids are playin'. 'Sides, most of the time my photos won't 'pload if I wait till afternoon, cuz that's when all the other Bloggin' Bears are writing their posts and 'ploading their photos. So I'm gonna go back to playin' with the other kids. But I wanted to say hi to my fans. Hi. I helped Big Mummy with her stickers for her calendar again today. She gets to have a sticker for every hour she writes. It helps her write better. So I helped her pick out her stickers and put them on the calendar. I think I'm gonna ask her if me and the other kids can have some stickers to play with.

Okay, I'm gonna go play now. But I'll 'pload some photos and write a 'citing post tomorrow.

Love,
Klu

No comments:

Post a Comment