Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sometimes I Forget To Be A Blogging Bear

Hi, it's me, Klu.

I forgot to be a blogging bear the last few days. It's cuz I was having too much fun. Me and the other kids went snowshoeing in the woods one day. And we went climbing. (You can see pictures of us climbing from my posts back in August). And we played with Big Mummy's stickers. And we did lots of other stuff. But I didn't forget about my blog -- well, I sort of did, but just for a little while. So that's why I'm writing to say hi.

Hi.

Um, I'll give you another clue about Samuel. He's a bear like me and Blu, from Ikea, Sweden, but he's kind of a different color. We don't know him yet, but we heard he's kind of golden-brown, instead of tan like us.

I'll give you another clue soon.

Love,
Klu the Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment