Sunday, March 03, 2024

Tip for Cleanin' Some Jools

 Hi, um, it's me, Klu the Bear!

This is the first time I wrote a new post on my blog in a ruhlly long time. I've been too busy filmin' some bideos for my Big Mummy. If you didn't find out already, I'm Big Mummy's new spokes-bear for her joolry! Here's my new headshot when I'm bein' her spokes-bear:


You can see I'm wearin' some of her bling in my photo.

But I'm s'posed to be writing this blog to tell you 'bout the bideo we just filmed. We just filmed a tip 'bout cleanin' dirty joolry. You can watch my tip here:


If you like my tip, you should follow us on Instagram: @MagicCarpetJewelry. We're gonna have more good tips 'bout your jools, and also I'm gonna film Wilbsie wearin' some rings on her trotters.

Um, that's all.

Love,

Klu the Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment