Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Did You Ever Do the Scariest Thing EVER?

Hi, it's me, Klu.

Did you ever do the scariest thing EVER? I did the scariest thing EVER today. I did a live bideo on Instagram. And I even let the kids be in my live bideo. Here's my live bideo:


The bideo is all about my Big Mummy's collection. The other kids did some modelin' of the jools in the collection. They were 'cited 'bout doin' some modelin'. We did some practicin' before we started the live bideo, but it still made my hands sweat. You never know what a duck or a pig is gonna do, you know?

In case you can't see the jools very good when the other kids are doin' some modelin', here's the 'fficial picture of them.


Her collection is gonna do some droppin' pretty soon. That means you can do some buyin'. If you want to be the first to know when her collection does some droppin', you should sign up for her email list. Here's where you sign up for her email list:

Sign Up Here!

 Love,

Klu the Bear

PS. If you sign up, you'll be entered in her giveaway drawing too.


No comments:

Post a Comment